CILIFO (Iberian Center for the Research and Fight against Forest Fires) is European project funded by the Cross-border Cooperation Programme Interreg VA Spain-Portugal (Interreg POCTEP 2014-2020). The project aims to strengthen and unite cooperation; improve the capacity of public authorities to respond to forest fires; and promote the creation of lasting and quality employment in the cooperation area.
The CILIFO project supports the innovative initiatives of entrepreneurs and companies in the field of forest fire prevention and fighting. CILIFO offers entrepreneurs and companies:
- A work space to settle in the CILIFO Centre, in Seville (Spain), where you can work in a network within a Public-Private Partnership.
- The possibility of testing innovative technologies in a real environment.
- An online and face-to-face advisory service, through specialised mentors, for the search for European funding, with the aim of bringing innovative products, processes and services to the market.
- Support to develop an innovative idea in a European project.
- Search for international partners for the replication and exploitation of results.
- Support for legal advice to start-ups in the field of legislation and the fight against legal barriers, assistance with internationalisation, and mentoring and training in European funding.
If you are an entrepreneur or a company working in the field of forest fire prevention and extinction, environmental management, sustainable forest management, climate change adaptation and mitigation, the CILIFO project can support your most innovative initiatives. If you are interested in participating and establishing contact with the CILIFO Centre, you may contact the Finnova Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org) and make known your innovative technological solution.