- Posted by: Finnovaregio Foundation
- Category: Uncategorized
The aim of this program is to foster European citizenship and improve conditions for civic and democratic participation at EU level, to encourage democratic participation of citizens at EU level and to support concrete participation in the EU policy-making process.
The projects must contribute to raise awareness of remembrance, the common history and values of the EU and the EU’s aim and to encourage the democratic and civic participation of citizens at EU level.
Civil Society Projects 2019
Projects in this area must:
- Encourage direct participation by European citizens
- Bring together new citizens of different environments to give them the opportunity of participating actively in EU policies
- Organize reflection activities, debates and other activities related with multiannual priority topics.
- Propose concrete and realistic solutions regarding EU policies
- Promote commitment and social solidarity
Who can apply: Non-profit organisations, including civil society organisations, educational, cultural or research institutions.
A project must involve organisations from at least 3 eligible countries, of which at least one is an EU Member State.
This program has 3,7 million € of funding, and the maximum funding given to each project does not surpass 150.000€.
Deadline: 9 September 2019
For more info, visit EACEA website.