- Posted by: Finnovaregio Foundation
- Category: Calls
The European Week of Regions and Cities is an annual event in which cities and regions show their ability to créate growth, to implement the cohesion policy of the European Union and to demonstrate the importance of a good European governance at a local and regional level.
Side Events are closely linked to the European Week of the Regions and Cities 2020 due to their proximity in topics, in time (5-9 October 2020, 12- 16 October 2020, 19-22 October 2020) and in formats (digital). Nevertheless, Side Events are not part of the official programme of the European Week of the Regions and Cities
This year, Side Events are going to be distributed among three different periods of time according to their thematic priority:
• 5-9 October 2020: Empowering Citizens.
• 12-16 October 2020: Cohesion and cooperation.
• 19-22 October 2020: Green Europe, in cooperation with the Green Week.
The application form should be filled before 2 September 2020.
How to apply:
Applications must be completed and submitted online in due time. The link between your Side Event and the thematic priority 2020 of your choice must be specified in the application form, so the attractiveness of the event for participants of the European Week of Regions and Cities 2020 is demonstrated. Submitted applications will be assessed and only a limited number of Side Events will be selected.
Please contact the Finnova Foundation for further information:
- Lola Bordás, CMO at Finnova email@example.com
- Beatriz Martínez, EU Project Officer and CommunicationOfficer at Finnova firstname.lastname@example.org