- Posted by: gerente
- Category: Uncategorized
The Startup Europe Map is an EU-wide map that aims to unite startups, corporates, incubators, accelerators, investors, influencers, universities, public organisations and coworking spaces across Europe.
The Startup Europe Map is a tool of Startup Europe, an initiative of the European Commission that aims to strengthen the business environment for startups growing within the EU.
The objectives of the map are to:
- Identify all players in the European startup ecosystem
- Provide a platform that allows all startup players to connect to each other across Europe
- Show opportunities for startups across Europe, such as funding, co-working spaces, and collaboration opportunities
- Show the support available for startups from governments and local authorities
- Make it easier for investors to find projects to invest in
- Promote transparency in the EU startup ecosystem
- Promote best practices by making them public
Join Startup Europe Map now!
@StartupEUmap – Startup Europe Map account
#StartupEUmap – Special hashtag created for the Startup Europe Map